Monday, November 30, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
We have a school wide field trip to the Arizona symphony on Thursday, December 3! There are a couple of things that you need to know THAT ARE VERY IMPORTANT! Please read this note in entirety! This a WALKING field trip, which makes things a little difficult for the younger children in our classrooms. For the first year students, the primary staff has made a decision, with everyone's best interest at heart, they will be staying behind with a teacher. The ONLY exception to this rule is the child has THEIR parent chaperone. As a primary staff, we feel very strongly that children need to stay in their own environment within their daily routine, without any enormous changes. If you have any questions regarding this field trip, please contact your child's teacher.
- Primary Staff
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Tuesday November 17th is the H1N1 vaccination clinic
childsplay will be present Androceles and the Lion at 1:00 in the multipurpose room.
Thursday November 19th is the Thanksgiving luncheon, parents are welcome to have lunch with their children, lunches are ordered through Cindy in the cafeteria.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Tuesday November 17th from 9:00-1:00 is the flu shot clinic at Faith North. If you choose to have you child vaccinated please use the online registration. This will ensure that you child receives the vaccination you requested. If you have any questions please see the school nurse.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
Reasons why you should participate in November 6th fundraiser
1. The easiest fun raiser you will ever participate in
2. Free time, date night
3. 1st Friday Downtown without the kids
4. The chaperons have your children for 4-7 hours 5 days a week, what’s a few more hours!
5. All chaperons are fingerprinted, and have degrees in education… how often do you find babysitters with those qualifications?
6. Your children can have a playdate with out you having to clean the house after the event.
7. Time enough for dinner and a movie…. Or just sleep!
8. The money raised will help outdoor environment, (when your children talk about taking care of the animals/plants, digging outdoor enviroment is what they mean).
9. that special alone time with your honey…(wink wink, nudge nudge)
10. $15.00 for 4 hours of baby sitting is late 80’s rates.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Parent Date Night Fundraiser is open to primary students and their families (children who are in primary and their siblings 2-12 years of age). The primary teachers and some assistants will watch your children for 4 hours. You may drop your child off from 5:30-6:00 in the main office. Your must sign your child in. Your child will be escorted outside to play. After some time outside with their friends you child will come inside for pizza and then some games, a children’s movie, or story/quiet time. You can pick up your child by coming to the office and signing your child out between 9:30 and 10pm. If you have a younger child
(under 3) please contact Ms. Marisa
The first child is $15 cash and each additional child from that family is $10 cash. You must pay before dropping off your child, no exceptions.
Please note: you will be charged $1 for every child, for every minute you are late, after the 10pm pick up time.
This is a fundraiser for outdoor environment.